From: Bill Leahy <bleahy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: keboonstra <kboonstra@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; Chrysler 300 Club International <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Dec 13, 2010 12:02 pm
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Crazy crazed back light on our '57 C this morning

boom boom
add duct tape to hold it together / for less of a mess
billllll in springlike kennewick washington

n Dec 13, 2010, at 8:11 AM, keboonstra wrote:
> Good morning all,

 I have a mystery on a weird darn thing that happened over this weekend.

 I just got off the phone with my body man. On Friday afternoon he had almost
inished welding in new floor section complete on both left and right sides, if
his could possibly have any bearing on the following:

 This morning he arrived on a 16 degree morning (the car is indoors) to find
he rear glass of our '57 coupe complete crazed in a million pieces. It's still
ntact in the the opening, but completely shattered.

 He called the glass people out and they could find no point of impact or any
ther reason it is shattered. It's still in the rubber gasket in the car.

 First question is how the devil this happened. And the second question is
hether any of you can help me out with a replacement for it. It's a Solex, and
 suppose it would be the same for '57, '58, and '59. I should also have a good
asket if you have one.

 A little help here, please?

 Thanks,
 Keith Boonstra