To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: r41hp@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 09:26:51 -0800
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Crazy crazed back light on our '57 C this morning

The two master restorers of rusty '57-'59 Mopars I have "studied under" both braced the car bodies from cowl to door jamb and then across when doing any welding in the floor/sill area for fear of the body twisting out of shape from the welding. They also had the glass out. Knowing these guys, I'm sure there is a good reason for everything they did. Is it possible the body on your car was slightly distorted from the welding, putting pressure on the glass?

Andy Mikonis