Re: [Chrysler300] Murray Park is Alive--Sorry about that

Re: [Chrysler300] Murray Park is Alive--Sorry about that

After your first note, I called him in disbelief - and he answered the phone.  Yes, Murray is still alive and well and besides being vital to our restoration efforts, he is also a great guy!
Whew.
Steve Albu

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional