From: Keith Boonstra <kboonstra@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: mckanical-marvels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Chrysler 300 <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, December 21, 2010 10:22:33 AM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] The "Help" list

Kind offer, Troy. We'll have to keep your name around if we get out
East on a tour. I'm going to hope whatever troubles I have wouldn't
require torches and sheet metal equipment to fix, but you never know.

Not many people responded with assistance offers from the Western US
where we intend to travel to LSMFT in our C; and there seemed to be
little interest in building a website that helps find help from other
Mopar fans all over the US. But we'll probably be fine. If we happen
to have problems, we plan to start with a random call to someone in the
roster who is nearby. Hopefully that member, in turn, would have some
idea of a person who could assist.

Keith Boonstra
Holland, Michigan

-

On 12/21/2010 8:53 AM, mckanical-marvels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Referring back to some previous e-mails:
> I would definitely be willing to offer help to anyone passing through my
> area. I have tools, welders, torches, sheet metal equipment and an
> (outside)
> rack to work on/under.
> I am situated 25 miles south of the Pennsylvania Turnpike, four exits
> east
> of Pittsburgh. I am 10 miles north of I-68 in Maryland, which is the main
> artery through western Maryland, between Baltimore, Washington DC, and
> points west.
>
> A Merry, healthy Christmas to all,
> Troy McKenzie
> K Koop