Re: [Chrysler300] 5 lug terminal strip revisited

Re: [Chrysler300] 5 lug terminal strip revisited

I picked up a few of them myself.  You can make them look a whole lot
less Chinese by block sanding off the mold part lines and then polishing
the plastic up.  It's an excellent solution for the rusty terminal studs
you find on all the originals.

Keith Boonstra

-

On 1/13/2011 12:52 PM, Dave Schwandt wrote:

> Ray, I had cosidered getting a quantity of these and make them
> available but
> had zero response
>
> I'd have to get $15 ea PPD to really break even what with postage and
> shipping matls'.
>
> Dave Schwandt

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional