Re: [Chrysler300] Original Wire Wheel from 1955 C300

Re: [Chrysler300] Original Wire Wheel from 1955 C300

Hi Rick;
I'm the Meet Coordinator for the Club. I try to hold the meets all over the country, so any member has one with-in reach fairly often.
Spring of 2010 it was in Front Royal, VA, Spring 2009 we had it in Lancaster, PA, Spring of 2006 it was in Ashville, NC.
The respective Fall meets were farther away from you, but less than 2 days drive. for the most part.
Coming up is Cal. in the spring and Lake George, NY this fall.
I can promise you that once you attend one, you'll find a way to come to more. We have lots of fun and do neat things during the meet.
And then there's the people. Some of the nicest ones you'll ever meet and many make lifelong friends, coming to meet after meet.
You mention Rich Barber, he rarely misses a meet, drives or trailers, but he comes.

We'd love to have you find a way to attend, so come play with us!
Meanwhile, keep enjoying the emails and don't be bashful, ask...we're here to help.
Ray Jones