Re: [Chrysler300] 300's in the movies

"A bachelor in Paradise" with Bob Hope and Lana Turner. It's a movie from 61, and all Chrysler producion is present in the movie . Lana Turner drives a cinammon G conv.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: C Bilter
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2011 4:00 PM
  Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] 300's in the movies

  The black C vert in Crime Story was and I believe still is owned by club
  member Andy Jugle in Illinois.

  Also I recall a white D (or C) in the original "Cape Fear" movie (not the
  remake) and of course the white D vert at the beginning of "Quiz Show" which
  was featured in a previous Club News and the red G coupe in the first few
  minutes of "Love Field".

  Carl Bilter

  _____