Re: [Chrysler300] 1957 Fuel tube

OK so nobody can help out with a loaner fuel line to copy.  Would anyone
be willing to duck under the hood of their C with a stiff coat hanger
wire and bend it and cut it to the exact shape of the fuel line?  That
would suffice for me to have one professionally made from.

Just to be sure, I'm looking for the line from the pump to the forward carb.

Thanks.
Keith

-

On 1/29/2011 12:57 PM, keboonstra wrote:

> Howdy 300ers,
>
> Does anyone know of a company supplying a ready-to-install fuel line
> from the pump up to the forward carburetor?
>
> If none is known, would one of you who has a factory original be
> willing to loan it to me for a week so Inline Tube can copy the length
> and correct bends?
>
> I have nothing but a hand-bent copper tube, so whatever help you can
> give is appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Keith Boonstra

<*> Your email settings: