[Chrysler300] LSMFT and lack of tree trunk information

[Chrysler300] LSMFT and lack of tree trunk information

Here is the deal for Laguna Seca Day.  The skyboxes for the rich and
famous will be used by the rich and famous (about the same  number as us but
think we poor and infamous have as much fun  mostly ) from 11:30 to 1:00.  We
will be amusing them whilst they eat  and then we will be amused by them as we
eat a repeat of their  buffet.  You can eat outside of the interior
(provided you send Gloria the  required lunch option $25 with your reg form)  and
listen to the thunder  and drama, or eat inside in a/c quiet. (see previous
message re: Gloria)  Then feel free to remain inside/outside directly over
the pits  or  wander freely about the course.   Great choices, all  are better
than most Americans  get to make that  day. ..

Point Two:  In order to make it more pleasant for the meeting of East  and
West, please consider taking a few minutes to put a word picture of your
special greatness on the club's new BIO Page as suggested by Bob Merritt.
There are very many of you of which I would love to have some inside info.   I
consider you family but don't quite know the family background. Step-family
 maybe but help us all get to know one another  better before  LSMFT
........we know the cars.....let us know each other as well.   Your host. L Jett

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)