[Chrysler300] Re: 1962 REAR BRAKE SHOE FIT

[Chrysler300] Re: 1962 REAR BRAKE SHOE FIT

Hi Ken,

The new linings that I installed on the front fit ok and measured about 3/16 inch thick.

The ones that I first installed on the rear measured 1/4 inch and would not allow the drums to be placed.

I then used some good used shoes that I have which measured slightly less than 3/16 and the drums now fit.

The pins that you mention are all the same length and came from the old cylinders that I removed or from the ones that you gave me.

Thanks for the input,

Doug