[Chrysler300] 300D question (again)

Hi everyone,
 I need little advice regarding the rubber 'seal' on the master cylinder cover.
The one on the car started to leak and is in pretty bad shape. Looks like it was a molded rubber seal with the outer edge raised? (Or did this happen over the last hundred years it was on the car?
Anyhow, I have tried several materials and everything starts leaking after a few days.
I don't know if all Ds had the plastic bottle reservoir above the master, but that is definitely the culprit. If I kept the brake fluid level just a bit below the top of the master cylinder, it would be OK....
Does anybody sell the gasket (seal) for this application, or is there a different way of attacking this?

Thanks a bunch,
Tom

PS Quick update on rest of the car:
Parking  brake is fixed and now works better than the power drums...
Headliner (from Gary Goers) is in and looks great
rear panels and armrests were completely redone by a local shop and I just finished putting them in
front door panels are done, but we are still working on the window motors and finishing the cat whisker installation all around, so I haven't put them in yet

Tom Chvapil
Tucson,Az
tchvapil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*> Your email settings: