From: Carlton Schroeder [mailto:schroe99@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 9:30 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: 'mikenic@xxxxxxxxx'
Subject: 300J for sale

Howdy,

In my official Club Meet promotion role I call former Club members (CA
members now) and invite them to attend the upcoming meet and also to
consider rejoining the Club.

Occasionally a former member tells me he has parts or a car for sale and I
volunteer to put out a message to the list server to inform the Club
members.

Such is the case with former member Mike Ash of Tujunda, CA.  Mike is
dealing with a back injury and wants to sell a 63 300J special order 413
pacesetter HT (non-ram).  He says it is a CA car, very little rust, needs
full restoration, at fair price or make offer.  Mike can be called at
818-951-0603 or email mikenic@xxxxxxxxx

Carlton Schroeder

Eagle River, WI

<*> Your email settings: