From: Don Verity <d.verity@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 19:49:43 -0500
To: Chrysler 300 Club <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Anthony Rinaldi
<awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Mystery Part? X3

NO, NO, NO.
F special exhaust headers did not have provisions for exhaust heat from the
headers. They used hot water to heat the area under the carbs. I have
pictures to support this.
Gil, do you remember which old club news had the article about exhaust
manifolds? I know I have it, but don't remember what issue. I think there
were pictures there too.
Don Verity

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional