[Chrysler300] Coker Tires / Diamondback Tires

[Chrysler300] Coker Tires / Diamondback Tires

Coker tires are made using old molds that the tire manufactures have used
for what they consider the reliable, usable life for mass production.
This doesn't mean there is anything wrong with them it's just that they are
past their prime or are less reliable.  These tires are made by after market
manufactures probably not in the USA, but are made in their entirety as a
one piece unit.   Diamondback tires on the other hand are made from new
molds, by the name brand manufacture producing currant first quality tires
then being remanufactured by & to Diamondback's sidewall specifications
hence the size and color of the stripe, much like a recap, is bonded to the
sidewall of the first run tire.  I have owned two sets (15s) of Coker tires
with only one tire having a sidewall bubble form.  The tire was quickly
replaced by the dealer that sold me the tires at their expense.   SO, I can
not speak to Coker's end of the warranty process other than the replacement
tire was shipped from them directly to me in a timely manor.  I have not had
any personal experience with Diamondback tires but the next set I purchase
IS going to be from them.  Around town I have spoke with people with mixed
emotions about Coker tires, but have not heard any negative feedback on
Diamondback's.  That said I have not run into many people that have used
Diamondback's eather.

.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional