RE: [Chrysler300] FW: TORQUE CONVERTER HOUSING BORE RUNOUT / 300D

RE: [Chrysler300] FW: TORQUE CONVERTER HOUSING BORE RUNOUT / 300D

Larry

You have to do it like manual says and shows. That will require some custom
fixtures in lieu of tooling specified. If you do not correct  the T.Q. and
the bell housing bore run out, you risk early failure of the trans front
seal.

Thank you,
Gary, the parts doc
Reno, Nevada 89521 USA