[Chrysler300] window regulater fasteners

[Chrysler300] window regulater fasteners

Hi group;    I need some window regulater fastener clips for my 61 convt. windows.  Goers  has them , but I need them faster than he goes.  Any other sources ??.  No one here has them, so I would appreciate any help.  Thanks in advance.    In Goers Cat. P. 9 item 159-a  OR is there some way to get to gary other than snail mail??
     Gary with a big G

    Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Chrysler300-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx