Re: [Chrysler300] Where Are The Large 14" Tires?

Re: [Chrysler300] Where Are The Large 14" Tires?

To all you 14" wheel guys,

The latest word from Diamond Back is that the mold project to produce
the 235/75R14 tires will happen right behind a 225/70 mold project Bill
has going.  When pressed to make some sort of projection, he said that
because of all the engineering and DOT hoops it will be subject to, it
will be "sometime in 2012" before these tall 14" tires will actually be
available.

He said he would contact me as it moves forward, and let me know when
the availability firms up.  I will pull his chain from time to time to
see how it is going, and will let you know what progress I hear of.
We'll just have to be patient.

Keith Boonstra

-

<*> Your email settings: