Re: [Chrysler300] Re: Color change

Travis,
    As Jack Streamo aptly stated, go for a color that was offered that year for that model.  Jack Streamo did me a big favor by changing the color of my C back in the early 80s from White to Regimental Red.  It is an awesome color change and was a special order factory color for that year.  Yes, the Club and I all know that there was a color change....only matters when going after points for Concours judging.  Also, Jack made sure that everything was appropriately painted when he did the color change.  You are the person who has to feel great about the way the vehicle looks! My C brings me to my knees every time I see it whether in person or in a picture primarily by the color! Just don’t misrepresent the car color when queried or in discussion about the originality and don’t try to alter the data plate and ENJOY!!  my .02 worth.  300’ly, Rob Kern  P.S. White Cs are beautiful too!

From: jstr904@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 6:21 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Re: Color change

Travis.......If you decide to make a color change, please do yourself a
tremendous favor by getting a 1961 Chrysler color chip selector and make a
color choice from this selection. You will be glad you did......take this
advice from a former owner of a original white 300C to regimental
red.........Jack Streamo LSMFT

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: