From: Bob Jasinski <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Andy Mikonis' <r41hp@xxxxxxxxx>; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, Apr 29, 2011 12:30 pm
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Don't count out the white G's!

Andy,

It is important to point out that the Golden G restored by John Hertog was a
well documented car that left the factory in PRIMER.  It never had a real
factory color and therefore could be painted any color, which was gold, as
Dr. Gold the original buyer, wanted, hence the reason for the car being
delivered to the dealer in primer.  That is what made the car so "special".
The car was painted at the dealer due to the factory not offering the color
the good doctor wanted.  I don't see this as a valid comparison.

Bob J