[Chrysler300] Re: Color change

Travis.....thanks for the message.......I personally, and this is my  own
opinion, would take the "tight skirt wrapped around long legs in high  heals"
everyday in the week!!.....just ask my lovely wife, married 1 year
ago..... I just pulled my 1961 Chrysler/Imperial color chart out just  to see what
was available.....the only other red available other than  the standard 300G
Mardi Gras Red surprisingly is an Imperial color  "Coronation
Red"......This is a solid color that appears to be a dark  red and is close to my former
300C color I picked out,  Regimental Red.....In my opinion, since you are
going to remove your engine for  a rebuild you might as well disassemble the
body and do a through panel  restoration and then paint your G red or white
whatever you desire. This a lot  of grinding work but the finished result
will make you proud.  I know many  300 lovers frown on changing the original
paint on our beloved 300's, and I  respect this belief, but with the physical
effort and expense of this project,  AND the right color selection IF you
make a change, the excitement and  thrill will be there.......Thank you 300
members for allowing me  reminisce........Jack Streamo......LSMFT!!!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)