From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of John L. Chesnutt
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2011 7:42 AM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Old Cars Weekly announces 2010 Golden Quill Award
winners

Congratulations to the editors: Andy Mikonis and Merle Wolfer for their
excellent publications.

Both 300 Club's Editors were winners of Old Car Weekly Golden Quill Awards
as follows:

National Luxury -----Brute Force, Merle Wolfer, editor, Chrysler 300 Club

National Compact ---Andy Mikonis, editor, Chrysler 300 Club International

John Chesnutt, Portland, Oregon

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: