Re: [Chrysler300] 1962Chrysler Parts List Manuals

Re: [Chrysler300] 1962Chrysler Parts List Manuals

Carlton,

Standard Chrysler numbering convention was (and I emphasize was since nothing at
Chrysler is as it was):

right hand part even

left hand part odd

example, parts shown on drawings would be the right hand (even part number, such
as 2245034), with the odd being the next number, 2235035.  Left hand part
details would not be shown on drawings unless there were particular differences.

Hope this helps,

John Begian