Re: [Chrysler300] Fluid: Pink as can be!!

________________________________
From: Don Verity <d.verity@xxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Brandt Jimerson <brandt300g@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, May 11, 2011 2:29:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Fluid: Pink as can be!!

First off, the "low reverse band" does not apply when you come to a stop in
drive. It only applies in manual low when you push the low button. The one way
clutch is what holds in normal drive position when you come to a stop. When you
have the problem, try pushing the low button and see what happens. Could just be
a sticking governor, or shift valve.

If I did this transmission, that means it has been sitting around for years in
what kind of storage conditions I don't know.

Oh and BTW a 3-1 full throttle kickdown is about the most punishment you can do
to a transmission, especially a ram car. It should take it of coarse, but if you
are going to regularly beat the crap out of it, a trans cooler is a must.
300ly,
Don Verity