From: news4ge <news4ge@xxxxxxx>
To: bigblue300k <bigblue300k@xxxxxxxxx>; Chrysler300 <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, May 12, 2011 3:36 pm
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] trans fluid

Hi Mike,

Could be the cable.  I had the same problem several years ago on my K.  I bought a used cable from a club member; it didn't look too good, but the leak stopped.

I also have a belt that squeals when I rev it up.  I put all new belts on it and still have the squeal.  The K's going to the mechanic next Friday.  He thinks it's the power steering belt.  Maybe he can get it tight enough.  I'll let you know how it turns out.

George Clineman