Re: [Chrysler300] Leaking brake booster-& Slave cylinder

Re: [Chrysler300] Leaking brake booster-& Slave cylinder

Bob, I know nothing about 300Ks.
I have an H, BUT I do know that Booster Dewey at Power Brake exchange in Portland does a really great job with boosters. He has done all my boostrs over the years.
 My H, like all H's, is supposed to have a dual diaphragm booster. NAPA sells a single diaphragm booster which doesn't work very well, although the car eventually stops. Dewey noticed it was a single diaphragm and asked me about it etc. It made a terrific difference. I think a lot of H's have the wrong booster judging by the pictures I see.\

I would give Booster Dewey a call. He may know a source for master cylinders, although my NAPA master worked just fine after I adjusted the pushrod the shop manual says not to adjust!

http://boosterdeweyexchange.com/

503-238-8882

Good Luck!

Mike Moore

On May 29, 2011, at 3:03 AM, Bob Merritt wrote:

> Replies to Walt at waldor@xxxxxxx

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: