[Chrysler300] There's Something Magical About Attending A Chrysler 300 M

[Chrysler300] There's Something Magical About Attending A Chrysler 300 Meet!

Hello 300’ly to all!
    There has always been something special, albeit magical, that Marnie and I have experienced by attending 14 Chrysler 300 Club Meets.  We have met new friends, learned restoration facts for our C, seen remarkable sights, had fun times!  Although saddened to not be able to see Jack and Linda Streamo , 24 hours later we learned that RJ is bringing us one of those magical moments at the LSMFT!  Yesterday he proposed to a fine young woman, Dr. Krista Olsen of Minneapolis, and she accepted!  They will be traveling to San Francisco and Big Sur and we will meet Krista for the first time in Carmel!  You all will get to meet her too!  Safe trip everyone and we’ll see you in 5 days!  ROB KERN

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)