Re: [Chrysler300] belt question

--Hello 300 Long Ram--Guys --Mostly--[ The DEEP pulley that I was
looking for I have found[It has a wider groove --[ That lets the V
belt sit down in the groove --with at least a quarter of an inch above
the top of the belt to the top of the V---So the problem of Mine and
Others--of having the Belts FLYING off-[ Mostly on the RAM cars -Like
my 64--Probably 63 ---AND  probably the F's &  G's-----The NEW  pulley
I got was from W.A.I. Mfg.[ punch in W.A.I.  pulley]-- and the  P/N
is 24-3102   [ It's a double  V ]--& the starter alternator shop
supplied & installed it for $50.[ He did have to machine bout 3 MM off
the inside of the housing so that the belts would line
up--FINALLY-------Hope this helps the RAM guys !!!!!  Walt R
-
-
-
-------------
-----------

> Walt from Canada asks this question.
>> +++++
> -- hello Bob--I'm Walt Reinecker-a 300 Club Member from Stratford
> Ontario Canada-----With a question---[  About 4 or 5 days ago a Fellow
> member sent a message on the List server about a problem he had with his
> Letter car[ I think it was the SAME as mine --a 1964  K with AC]- AND
> that he --from a High rev or TOO quick a shift ]----His engine would
> -Throw the 2 Long front belts[ Alt. I think]----And he seemed to remedy
> the problem with a DEEPER V Pulley on the Alt..-----I'd like to Email
> him to chat about this problem --so I can fix mine ---SO [ Can you send
> the Email again --& the fellows name --
> Thanks for now
> Walt Reinecker
>  Stratford Ontario --1964 -----300  K  - Long Ram
>

> +++++
> I looked through the files and didn't find it, so if anyone can assist,
> Walt's email is waldor@xxxxxxx

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: