[Chrysler300] Window Cranks for a Chrysler 300?

[Chrysler300] Window Cranks for a Chrysler 300?

I bought a pig-in-a-poke in the auction at Carmel and ended up with four
window cranks that I cannot use.  Part numbers 2765455 (3.5") and 2765409
(2").  Dimensions are centerline-knob to centerline-hub.  Looks like they
are fastened on with a screw or bolt thru the hub-attaching screws and
plastic washers to protect the panels are not included.  The chrome is shiny
with some tiny raised bumps.  Not concours but pretty nice and polished.

Can anyone tell me the year(s) and model(s) these go to?  Googling generated
some hits indicating '65-'67 Chrysler-all lines.  They have the old CPDD
logo, so may be pre-'62.  Our '55 has short window cranks in the back so as
to clear the armrest, so the ones I bought may be for a coupe or
convertible-or the short handles may be for the vent windows.  $20 incl. S&H
(domestic) for the four.

Special thanks to the Gary and Tony show for conducting the auction and
providing a fun part of the meet-and to the generous donors and bidders.

Rich Barber

1801 Redwine Terrace

Brentwood, CA 94513-6000

Home:  925-513-6583