[Chrysler300] Chrysler 300 in USA Today

Nice mention of the new for 2011 300 lineup in the current weekend edition of USA Today.
In section B, almost 2 pages worth and gives reference to the C-300, the 300C and the 300G.
Talks of "vestigial fins" on the rear fenders. With quotes from the CEO of the Chrysler brand.

By the way, does anyone out there know of a nice '05-'07 300 with the "heritage" pkg that may be for sale?
We are looking to replace Carolyn's 2000 300M in the near future.

Does anyone know what years that pkg was available??

JMHO here, I think they all should have a red white and blue something on them somwhere even if they are built "north of the border"!!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!!

Dave Schwandt

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: