[Chrysler300] '63 Chrysler 300 Torqueflight rebuild

[Chrysler300] '63 Chrysler 300 Torqueflight rebuild

Hi All,

After a recent rebuild of an aluminum '63 torqueflight, I noticed the following changes.

1)  When reving the engine in neutral (with the park lock off) the vehicle moves forward slightly.  When reving the engine, the transmission seems like it is only engaged about 10%.  When reving the engine for about 10 seconds, the car moves about 4 feet.
Is this a cable adjustment issue, rebuild issue, or non-issue?

2)  The trans does not chirp between 1st and 2nd gear under full throttle like it used to before the rebuild.  The shift between 1st and 2nd is not a hard shift like it used to be. They convinced me to rebuild the trans although it seemed to shift pretty well.  It had been 21 years since the last rebuild, but only about 35000 miles.
Could this be a throttle linkage issue or something else, or non-issue?

All other aspects of the trans seems to be fine.

Thanks in advance for your comments.
Regards,
Mark Lindahl
'63 300 Conv.