Re: [Chrysler300] R12 A---collant

I just did an "advanced" search on Ebay for completed listings and the
results are all over the map.  The final transaction prices ranged from
something like $255 to $450 plus shipping just in the last week or so.
So at $325 I probably did let a couple go cheaper than I had to.  But
even at $15 a pound the R-12 is still a pretty affordable product to buy
for the old systems, and my guess is we'll have plenty available for a
long time yet.

Keith

-

<*> Your email settings: