Re: [Chrysler300] trans rebuilder

  If you have good information regarding this shop and their ability and willingness to work on a transmission as old as yours then this might be the place for you.

  In the industry there are ATRA (Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association) shops. Looking for a shop that is ATRA affiliated is one approach. Look also for ASA (Automotive Service Association) shops; another good filter. The professional technician group I have been involved with 10+ years is the iATN (international Automotive Technicians Network). All three have member lists available. If I needed auto or truck help in any part of America, I would first go looking for a shop listed as a member in iATN. And, there would also be the possibility that the best shop with the required talent may not be affiliated with any organization above.
  Warren Anderson, Sedona,AZ

  Hi' folks, Does anyone out there have any experience dealing with Transmission &
  brake center (Don Risor) inSalem Oregon? I need to rebuild an early (1956)
  Torqueflite. You can e-mail me privately if you prefer.
  Regards, Richard Palmer 510-234-9649

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: