To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: terrymct999@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 07:03:07 -0700
Subject: [Chrysler300] Fw: 300D Starting Problem

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Terry Mctaggart <terrymct999@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Club Listserver <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 1, 2011 9:01 PM
Subject: 300D Starting Problem

I'm having an unusual problem with my 300D.  It has happened twice now, in two days.  When I turn the key and press the neutral button, nothing happens; no noise, no click, no start.  When I use a screwdriver to engage the starter via the starting relay under the hood, even for a split second, the starter will engage.  Then, when I return to the cockpit, the car starts right up, using the neutral button.    Anybody got any ideas?  Terry McTaggart

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)