To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: terrymct999@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 11:50:20 -0700
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300D Starting Problem

I found that even a simple tap on the starter relay can make it start.  I did remove all the wires and cables from the relay, cleaned them thoroughly, and reinstalled them.  I does seem OK now, but the problem is sporatic, so we will see if it's really fixed.  Good news is that I do have a spare starter relay.  Terry McTaggart

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)