[Chrysler300] 1957 300C Radiator Core

This afternoon, I pulled the original radiator out of our 300C and will take
it to a Radiator shop tomorrow to replace the core.  I intend to replace it
with the same  ? Straight Fin? core as referred in Wayne Graefen?s  300C
handbook ( Sixth Edition). The core has three vertical tubes which are
offset.

What have others done? Is there now a better core to use? Of course, I want
to keep it original. As many of you know, we purchased our 300C in July
1958.
The 300C has never over heated even with the 10 ½ pistons.

We wish to thank Larry and Sandy Jett for a wonderful 300 meet in Carmel. It
was so much fun meeting new people.
 We are planning to drive our 300C to the WPC Club Regional Meet in Victoria
BC, July 21-23, 2011. If anyone is interested, contact :
ian.smale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    WPC Club, Vancouver Island Region.

John & Arlys Chesnutt, Portland, Oregon

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional