Re: [Chrysler300] RE: 300 J

Not real sure about the brake setup on the J, but if it is like later
drums, maybe the primary and secondary shoes are reversed?  Also, as
Warren said, lube the rub points and I always try to use new return springs.

Bill Huff

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: