From: charlies@xxxxxxxxxxxx <charlies@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Disc brake conversation
To: niels300g@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, July 14, 2011, 5:34 PM

Neils,

Check out these 2 web sites - they are both Aaj brake info sites. I think this is the easiest and
cheapest way to go. I’ve talked to a few people who have done this conversion and they seemed
very pleased. Charlie in Ottawa, 62 Sport
www.moparfins.com/repairs/disc_brake.../disc_brake_aaj.htm
www.aajbrakes.com