From: Bill Leahy <bleahy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: NANCY TERRY <nterry2@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Chrysler 300 group <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] billz speed o meter
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 19:22:21 -0700

i have 2 chrysler 300's and a 65 valiant / not one of the speed o meters work.

i have busted 5 in my 57 C alone.

i think i am the jinx of speed o meters.

but i do have a gps and that gadget is just marvelous in any car i drive.

yahooooooo, billllllll
On Jul 17, 2011, at 6:47 PM, NANCY TERRY wrote:

> Bill,
> Had to laugh (not over your problem) because my first car, a 49 Plymouth convertible, did this. It bounced and bounced until one day, it didn't bounce. It just kept going. It looked like an airplane propeller.
> So really hope you get good answers and tackle the problem as you may not feel like laughing about it if it repeats my incident.
> Nancy Terry

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: