Re: [Chrysler300] 413 stuttering update

Doug,
I had exactly that problem with a set of AFBs on my 300H. It was dangerous because it would almost die at stoplights when I hit the gas.
The Corvette guys know a lot about AFBs so I got on their site and severalsaid the same thing: that the idle circuits n the AFB  gum up pretty often and are very sensitive.

I took my carbs to a top carb shop here in San Jose, had THEM clean and rebuild them. It made all the difference in the world.Problem solved.

Mike Moore
300H
On Jul 16, 2011, at 4:20 PM, 2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I moved the the link up to the top hole to get the maximum accelerator pump shot arm stroke.
>
> This resulted in at least a 50% reduction to the stuttering problem.
>
> I now get 2 strong shots of fuel.
>
> I am wondering if I also have a vacuum problem.
>
> With the car idling and in neutral, I hear a loud high pitched "squeal" when I depress the power bake petal.
>
> Could this be a problem with the recently rebuilt booster?
> (The hose from the intake manifold to the booster looks new).
>

> Doug Warrener

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: