Re: [Chrysler300] Shocks - Koni

I restored a 63 E Type which had Koni shocks. I had them rebuilt by Koni. The car handles great.
I restored a 64 E Type (virtually identical) .  I had put some expensive, but highly recommended shocks on the 64. I had both cars at the same time, The one with Konis handled and rode so much better, I replaced the "custom" shocks with Konis. It made a terrific difference.
Mike Moore
300H

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional