Re: [Chrysler300] Shocks - Koni

All:
I put a set of Konis on my 300C in the late 60's.  They sure did hold  that
heavy hemi front end in place!  As I recall, they were able to be set  for
desired stiffness by rotating one half relative to the other.  I chose  a
medium setting.  They are still on the car, which I am sorry to  say I haven't
driven in >40 years.  Bet they would really control  the suspension now!!
300ly, Gil Cunningham

In a message dated 7/22/2011 10:02:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,