Re: [Chrysler300] spark plug grommets/sleeves

Re: [Chrysler300] spark plug grommets/sleeves

Must NOT have been the same guy that wanted $300 for a set of hemi spark plug tubes!!!

Dave S.

---- Ronald Kurtz <mark6268@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello, everyone:

I got a two sets (16 in total) from a vendor at the Chrysler event in Carlisle,
Pa. a couple of years ago. Cost me a total of $8. I'll go back in my files to
try to find the name of that vendor. Wish me luck. Maybe a project for Gary
Goers?

Best,
Ron Kurtz
E #292