[Chrysler300] Seeking photos of OEM headlamps for C300 and 300B for the

[Chrysler300] Seeking photos of OEM headlamps for C300 and 300B for the club website

Hello C300 and 300B fans-

We are working on creating a new reference page for the club website on OEM
headlamps used on our letter cars.

The 1955 C300 used the 6v single 7 inch lamp system as we all know.  We
think that the primary supplier was Tung-Sol and many of the cars may have
been equipped with the "bulls-eye" or "bullet" style lamp with a large dot
or circle in the middle of the lens, also used pre-'55.  The 1956 300B was
of course equipped with the 12v single 7 inch lamp system.  I do not yet
have specific data regarding OEM suppliers or styles for the B.   If you
have specific knowledge on the OEM lamps for the C300 or the B please reply
to me off-server.

If you have examples of original OEM lamps from '55 or '56 either on or off
your car, and can shoot a close up digital photo of the headlamp for
possible use on the club website, please send to me off-server at
cbilter@xxxxxxxxxx It would be much appreciated.  I would like to get a
couple example photos in order to make our club website reference page as
accurate as possible.

In order to limit scope, I'm only focusing on vehicles built for the US
market.  Export 300's would have different headlamps to meet each country's
specific standards at the time of production.  Photographing a headlamp is
not trivial.  Avoiding use of flash or taking the photo at an angle to the
lens might make the effort easier.

Thanks and 300ly,

Carl Bilter

<*> Your email settings: