Re: [Chrysler300] What fan clutch and where to get one

Re: [Chrysler300] What fan clutch and where to get one

I checked with Summit just now and they don't show it by application.
They referred me to Hayden and gave me their phone number.  I found
Hayden's spec chart online, and there is only close available - not dead on.

Keith

-

On 8/20/2011 3:19 PM, finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I  may be mistaken, but I thougt George had a source for these.
>
> Dave Schwandt
>

> ---- Keith Boonstra<kboonstra@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
>> OK.  I just pored over NAPA charts of available fan clutches - about 150
>> of them are listed along with their specs.  I found one that is closest
>> to what is needed for the '57 and I believe with some minor
>> modifications it can be made to work.  I'll get on ordered on Monday and
>> see how it works out, and post the results.
>>
>> On the other hand, if someone has an excellent working one to part with,
>> I would appreciate that.  Let me know.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Keith Boonstra
>>
>> -
>>
>> On 8/18/2011 6:13 PM, George McKovich wrote:
>>> I got mine at Summit... Like $20 plus shopping.
>>>
>>> George
>>>

>>> Sent from my iPhone 4

>> For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm

<*> Your email settings: