From: Mark Lindahl <mplindahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] '63 300 Electrical Issues
To: "Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, August 18, 2011, 9:20 PM

      Hi All,

This is a new one for me and it is also an intermittent problem, which are usually the most difficult to fix.

I have driving headlights, but no tail lights.

I have no parking lights and also no tail lights.

The dash board is dark.  The light switch will not turn on the courtesy lights.

The turn signals work fine on the dash, front and back.

No brake lights.

The radio is really strange.

I noticed this problem when all the radio (aftermarket) stations were no longer in memory.

Now the radio light comes on, but no sound other than static?

The channels that are usually lit up on the radio face are not lit up.

My first thoughts were: light switch or ignition switch or a fuse box issue.

At first I thought they left the ground strap off, but it is attached.

This problem has gone off and on, but now I am looking for some hints.

It just started about two weeks ago.  Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark Lindahl

'63 300 Conv.

P.S.  The newly rebuilt 413 runs strong, but I can't drive her at night.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)