[Chrysler300] Re: 300F cvt @ Mecum

Dear all,

I am the purchaser of the car mentioned that sold at Mecum and I was
extremely happy with the purchase as the car had been restored perfectly and
correctly...

I also own a 300C convertible and a 300D coupe...

I am trying to get together a full set of letter cars going from 1955 to
1962 both in HTop and Convertible form but I am only looking for cars with
original body , chassis and drivetrain.. All major components to the cars
must be the original components that the car was born with and this is a
must...

In addition all HTops MUST have original factory-fitted AC... I am quite
happy to either find project cars to totally restore or number 1 restored
cars such as the one I just bought...The goal is to end up with a wonderful
collection of 1955-1962 300C series cars as mentioned above to preserve for
the future

If anybody can help me with trying to achieve my goal it would be very much
appreciated...

Thank you...

Adrien Labi

<*> Your email settings: