Re: [Chrysler300] Elvis has left the building...maybe

Re: [Chrysler300] Elvis has left the building...maybe

Well, I can tell you pm personal experience, that R & S us not the place to take 50's Mopars. They don't give a s@@t about them. When I was in Scottsdale in 2009 with the 58 Fargo Sweptside, they started asking me to take off the reserve before we came on the floor. It rapidly got to $42,000 and they kept asking to remove the reserve. I brought it home and sold it within $1,000 of my asking price. A real wasted trip to R & S... They are nothing but a bunch of used car salesmen!

If I were to do it again, I would use RM.... Over the past several years, they seem to get the bidding tent full of real buyers.

George

Sent from my iPhone 4

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional