[Chrysler300] 2x4 setups at Dubuque swap meet 300H

[Chrysler300] 2x4 setups at Dubuque swap meet 300H

Any on that wants contact info on these contact me off list.

I don't know who was on the other end of the cell phone #
that Gerry posted but it sure ain't my number!!!

Any way this fello has one setup that looks to have rebuilt carbs and air cleaners and most of the linkage, spacers etc.

The 2nd set is just the carbs (missing the choke assly) and 2x4
manifold.

I don't think either of the mflds are correct for ab H though.
one has casting #2264-877 dated 9-10-68
the other is 2264-877-1 dated 2-1-6

We had ZERO letter cars at the show and only one 66 300.
I'm afraid we'll have to kiss the 300 class goodby next year.

I vended parts and had no driver for our F, or it would have been
there at least on display.

Dave Schwandt

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional