Re: [Chrysler300] concrete floor

I have a similar structure with the same issue (in NY).  Ceiling fans  do
not really help the floor.  I have two of  those already.   However, a couple
of fans blowing across the floor (under the  cars) helped a lot with black
mold but the better solution I finally did  this year was to put in
dehumidifiers.  $239 with free shipping.   On sale at the moment. I bought two, but
one seems to do the job.   keeps it nice and dry.
_http://www.sylvane.com/danby-ddr7009ree-dehumidifier.html_
(http://www.sylvane.com/danby-ddr7009ree-dehumidifier.html#.TkgxyDduMoo.email)

Greg Weaver

In a message dated 9/5/2011 7:51:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,