Re: [Chrysler300] Convertible Letter cars and CVT finned cars for sale -

Re: [Chrysler300] Convertible Letter cars and CVT finned cars for sale - Auburn

Labor Day Greetings -

Just returned from Auburn -

First at Auctions America by RM - they had a white C Coupe, red G coupe, both of which sold at no reserve as part of the Rag Tops Museum 68-car liquidation (was in Michigan City, IN); and a red B Coupe "3 on the tree" that was a No Sale (s/n 3N561773).

Then at Worldwide Auctions, that John describes below. Worldwide had at least 12 finned cars '56-'61. And, there was a '49 Delahaye 135M 4-seat cabriolet - a 'barn find' brought for auction by our friends Jeff Carter and his wife Lisa. Visited a little with Jeff and Lisa before they drove their Delahaye up for its successful auction. I mentioned the B - Jeff affirmed that it has the '54 Windsor steering wheel and a '55 Chrysler dash, with the vertical '55 shifter slot covered by a trim plate. Storms blew in around 9:00 p.m. and the lesser of the two '57 C gaugin red convertibles was sitting out in the tent - windows down - with its interior getting soaked - not a pretty sight!

Noel Hastalis

Burr Ridge, IL